Retrospec Venus Step Through 7sp Mint Green
Venus is your ticket to elevated city cycling. Retrospecs leading 7-speed city bike pairs a classic silhouette with first-class components for an all-around dreamy ride. They hand build the bikes using high-tensile steel for a frame as durable as it is dazzling. Venus is a delightful blend of classic charm and modern componentry. A Shimano Rapid Fire 7-Speed shifter and Shimano Altus derailleur make switching gears a walk, or bike, in the park. Easily transition from hilly streets to flat city paths with a flick of the wrist. Venus’ 700x32C Kenda Commuter tires sport strategically placed water dispersal grooves for consistent grip and control as you ride, even in wet conditions. Sealed Cartridge Bearings keeps dirt and grime out of your bike and away from integral components, so your bike stays on the road longer.
Recommended Rider Height: 5'0 - 6'4
- Frame: Classic City Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel
- Brakes: Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side calipers & aluminum break levers
- Tires: Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, P/V values
- Handlebar: Steel Riser 620mm wide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Stem: Aluminum/steel Quill-type, 40mm extension/30° rise
- Crank: Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Aluminum alloy Platform, 9/16"
- Rims: Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs: Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H QR
- Seat Post Clamp: Aluminum Alloy
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Grips: Retrospec Comfort Grips
Bikes come fully assembled and are tested by the shop. Shipped bikes are tuned and tested in store then partially disassembled for shipping.
*** Currently on backorder with restock in July. Contact the store to be put on our preorder list. ***
is on back order