The Retrospec Kinney-mixte mixes everything you love about vintage styled bikes with the comfort of a modern ride. This 7-speed commuter is build to get you where you need to go no matter the ups and downs of the ride.
- Classic Mixte design, hand-built high-tensile steel
- Unicrown, double-eyelets, threaded
- 1 set water bottle braze-ons
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 500, 7S
- Shifters: Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank: Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain: KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB: Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel: Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Rims: Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs: Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, Front/QR, Rear/bolt-on
- Spokes: 14G UCPl
- Tires: Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, S/V valves
- Headset: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes: Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars: Steel "Northroad" (540width x 35rise mm)
- Grips: Retrospec Comfort Grips
- Stem: Aluminum alloy Quill-type, 60mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle: Retrospec Women's ErgoComfortPlush
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp: Aluminum alloy
- Pedals: High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
Bikes come fully assembled and are tested by the shop. Shipped bikes are tuned and tested in store then partially disassembled for shipping.