We’re conditioned to believe there’s only one tool for that one specific job—race bike, street bike, whatever bike—Born on the streets, the Cordoba didn’t get the memo and doesn’t plan on following it. With its clean design gracing its dynamic geometry, this do-it-all rig holds the tightest lines at the crits and has the freshest of lines in style. It lets you take the lead in any direction you chose.
- Frame: Double-Butted 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Aventon tapered Fork, Alloy Steer Tube, Carbon Blades
- Brakes: Front Tektro Brake
- Tires: Kenda Kriterium 25c
- Handlebar: 31.8mm*40cm Push Drop Bars
- Stem: Aventon Push 3D Forged Alloy, 4-bolt,+/- 7°
- Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Bearing 68*103mm
- Pedals: Alloy Road Pedals
- Rims: Double Wall Aluminum, 30mm Deep V Push Wheels
- Seat Post Clamp: Single Bolt Style
- Seatpost: Aventon Push 27.2mm*300mm 3D Forged Alloy
- Bartape: Aventon Microfiber Leather Tape
Bikes come fully assembled and are tested by the shop. Shipped bikes are tuned and tested in store then partially disassembled for shipping.
is on back order