The Moose Porter is a great commuter bike. The bikes are fast, light and simple. The frames are made of light Chromolly steel for durability and the components are all aluminum to reduce weight. They feature high pressure tires for low rolling resistance and 25mm rims for strength. The wheels have machined brake surfaces to increase stopping power and cross style brake levers so you can swap your handlebars with ease.
As always, you can swap most of the components and get a bike that is truly yours.
50cm - Height (5'1"-5'6") Stand Over (31")
54cm - Height (5'5"-5'10") Stand Over (32.5")
58cm - Height (5'9"-6'2") Stand Over (33.5")
- Frame: 4130 Moose Bicycle Chro-mo Frameset Powder coat finish
- Brakes: MBC Alloy dual pivot Front and Rear with Cross Levers
Tires: Kenda Kwest 700x25c 110psi
Fork: Chromoly 1 1/8" Threadless
Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy Bull Horn 25.4mm Clamp
- Stem: 80mm MBC Alloy
- Crank: Alloy Forged 3-piece 170mm arms, 46T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing NECO
- Pedals: MBC Alloy Platform
- Rims: 25mm Alloy Rims with Machined Braking Surface and Stainless Steel Spokes
- Hub Rear: KT 513R Flip-Flop Hub with 16T Fixed-Gear and Freewheel (120mm wide)
- Hub Front: Quando KT576F (100mm Wide)
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy Integrated
- Seatpost: Alloy 25.4
Bikes come fully assembled and are tested by the shop. Shipped bikes are tuned and tested in store then partially disassembled for shipping.
**** Pre-Orders are available to make by contacting the store. ****
is on back order