The Moose 1.0 is good quality fat bike to get you started. The bike is perfect for someone who wants reliable components but doesn't need the extra bells and whistles.
16" - 4'10" - 5'7"
18" - 5'6" - 5'11"
20" - 5'10" - 6' 2"
- Frame: Moose Bicycle 6061 T6 Aluminum BB Shell: 120mm; Qr Dropout Tapered Head tube
- Fork: Moose Bicycle 6061 T6 Aluminum with Alloy Steer Tube Tapered
- Headset: Neco Zero Stack Sealed
- Handlebar: MBC Alloy (W: 810mm)
- Stem: MBC Alloy (L:60mm)
- Seat Post: MBC Alloy(30.9mm)
- Rims: MBC Alloy (W:80 mm)
- Tires Vee Tire co Bulldozer (26x4.25) 120 TPI
- Front Hubs: Quando QR M9x150mm
- Rear Hubs: Quando QR 190mm
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Crankset: Samox 28T
- Chain: KMC Z99RB (9SPD)
- Front Brakes: Tektro MD-300 w/160mm Rotor
- Rear Brakes: Tektro MD-300 w/160mm Rotor
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X5 9 Speed
- Rear Shifter: SRAM X5 9 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-Series 9 speed 11-34t
- Pedals: MBC Alloy
***COMPATIBLE WITH 27.5 WHEELS
SHIPMENT EXPECTED DATES (Call To Pre-Order)
SMALL - Late February, 2022 Est.
MEDIUM - Available (LOW STOCK)
LARGE - January 28-31, 2022 Est.
(ETA Updated Jan 24th)